Parent Orientation is designed to welcome all parents of traditional students to St. Joseph’s College. This program allows parents to engage with staff members and students of the college to fully understand what services, programs and activities are available to their students.
Next Parent Orientation
Wednesday, January 17, 2018 – 7 to 9 p.m.
McGann Conference Center
7 p.m. – Welcome Session
- Welcome: Dr. Donald Boomgaarden, College President
- Academic Life Introduction: Dr. Wendy Turgeon, Interim Executive Dean
- Student Life, FERPA and Title IX Introduction: Dr. Rose Mary Howell, Vice President for Student Life
- Financial Aid Presentation (FAFSA, Loan Information, Billing and etc.): Amy Thompson, Director of Financial Aid
- Orientation Overview: Bryan Gill, Executive Director of Student Involvement, Leadership and Multicultural Programming
- Student Welcome: James Kay, Student Orientation Chairperson
7:45 p.m. – Meet and Greet Session
- Parents will have the opportunity to meet and listen to a few key people in regards to services offered at the college.
7:45 p.m. – Mini Reception
- Informational Tables: meet with members of various offices
- Light refreshments will be served
*Schedule is subject to change