Parent Orientation is designed to welcome parents to St. Joseph’s College. The program provides an opportunity for parents to meet staff and to receive information about services, programs, and activities for students.
Next Parent Orientation
Tuesday, August 27, 2019, 7-9 p.m.
John A. Danzi Athletic Center Gymnasium
Introductions and the SJC Experience
Welcome: Gigi Lamens, Vice President for Enrollment Management
Program Overview: Bryan Gill, Executive Director of Student Involvement and Coordinator of FYE
Getting to Know:
- Academic Life:Eileen White Jahn, Ph.D., Interim Executive Dean
- Student Life:Bryan Gill, Executive Director of Student Involvement, Leadership and Multicultural Programming
- Student Welcome: Xanthia Zoe, Student Orientation Chairperson
- Invitation for Parents of First-Year Students: S. Karen Donohue, CSJ, assistant dean for student engagement
Keynote Speaker: Arel Moodie
- Learn about the college experience and what to expect during this next chapter of your student’s life!
Raffles will be called, followed by a reception.
- Light refreshments will be served throughout the program. Informational Tables will be available for any last-minute questions.
Parent Orientation Spring 2020
Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 7-9 p.m.
McGann Conference enter